Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Dear Japan,

I've always wondered why a lot of people keep coming back to Japan, and now having been there, I find myself being one of those people. The culture, the people, the food, the list goes on as to why I fell in love with this country. Here are some shots I took from a disposable film camera...

Fukushima Inari Shrine

                                               
Aside from this trip being the first time my family and I stayed at an airbnb, we also got to explore Kansai region on our own time and hands. (Special thanks to the informative blogs that I'll be posting the links at the end of this post.) In order to get around the Kansai region, we purchased an ICOCA card which served as an all-around ticket to almost all modes of transportation in the area (just load it up when needed)


                
       Osaka, Castle


view from Umeda Sky Building


The Golden Pavillion (Kinkaku-ji Temple)


"Streets of Kyoto"


"USJ at noon"


A sweet couple having their date at USJ.


^^^me going down a cool escalator B-)



Links:
Get a discount on Airbnb here.
Info on ICOCA card here.
How to use the JR-West from Kansai Airport here.
Where to buy Japanese makeup here.
Universal Studios Congestion Forecast Calendar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment